General information about Personal Data Law
Law No.6698 on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as KVKK) was accepted on 24 March 2016 and published in the Official Gazette No.29677 on April 7, 2016. Some of the KVKK entered into force on the date of publication and some of them on October 7, 2016.
Information as a data
controller As ADAPTE DIGITAL, whose detailed corporate information is published below, in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and as Data Supervisor, your personal data is explained on this page; will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed / transferred to third parties when permitted by the legislation, classified and processed in the ways listed in the KVKK.
How your personal data can be processed
pursuant to the KVKK numbered 6698, your personal data you share with ADAPTE DIGITAL, completely or partially, automatically, or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, is recorded, stored, changed, rearranged, in short, data can be processed by us as the subject of any transaction performed on it. Any transaction performed on the data within the scope of KVKK is considered as “processing of personal data”.
Purposes and legal reasons for processing your
personal data The personal data you share, in order to
- fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- The Regulation on Electronic Commerce Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers, published in the Official Gazette dated 26.08.2015 and numbered 29457, prepared on the basis of these regulations with the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce No.6563, the Law on the Protection of Consumers No.6502, In order to record the identity, address and other necessary information in order to determine the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation;
- To arrange all the records and documents that are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment, which will be the basis of payment systems, electronic contracts or paper processing; In order to comply with the information storage, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
Informing about third parties or organizations to which
your personal data can be transferred. Persons / organizations to which your personal data you share with ADAPTE DIGITAL can be transferred for the purposes stated above; our main shareholders, direct or indirect domestic / foreign affiliates; Particularly Member companies using ADAPTE DIGITAL e-commerce infrastructure and, but not limited to, individuals and organizations related to the service offered, program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations that we cooperate with, to carry out our activities and / or as Data Processor and other 3rd persons.
How your personal data is collected
Your personal data, such as
- name, surname, TR ID number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address, through the websites of Member Firms using ADAPTE DIGITAL website and mobile applications and / or ADAPTE DIGITAL E-Commerce infrastructure. with information; data including preferences on the pages accessed using the username and password, the IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser and the duration and details of the browsing, in the form of location data;
- Through our channels such as sales and marketing department employees, agents, dealers, paper forms, business cards, digital marketing and call center, verbally, in writing or electronically;
- For purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with ADAPTE DIGITAL, applying for a job, making a proposal, business cards, resumes (CV), bidding and other means, received from persons who share their personal data, in a physical or virtual environment, face to face or distance, verbal or written or from the electronic environment;
- In addition, data obtained indirectly from different channels, from (micro) websites and social media used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or clicking movements, data provided by public databases From profiles and data open to sharing on social networking sites such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.); can be processed and collected.
Your personal data obtained before the KVKK came into force, beforeyour personal data obtained in
7 April 2016, the effective date of the KVKK,accordance with the law in terms of membership, electronic message permission, product / service purchase and other means are also in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this document. processed and preserved.
Yourtransfer of your personal data abroad to
personal data collected by any of the above-mentioned methods for thebe processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey, provided that they remain within the scope of KVKK and in accordance with the purposes of the contract (accredited by the Personal Data Board and sufficient protection for the protection of personal data countries where it is located) to service intermediaries.
Storage and protection of
personal data Your personal data will be kept confidential in the database and systems in ADAPTE DIGITAL in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK; Except for legal obligations and regulations specified in this document, it will not be shared with third parties in any way.
ADAPTE DIGITAL prevents the systems and databases in which your personal data is stored, by preventing the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK and by preventing access by unauthorized persons; It is obliged to take software and physical security measures such as hash, encryption, transaction recording, access management in order to ensure their protection. If it is learned that personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurate In
accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, ADAPTE DIGITAL has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for ADAPTE DIGITAL to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our customers are required to share their correct and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
In accordance with KVKK numbered 6698, the rights of the personal data owner
, Article 11 of the KVKK numbered 6698 entered into force on October 07, 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
- Personal Data Owner, by applying to ADAPTE DIGITAL (data controller) about himself;
- To learnpersonal data is processed,personal data has been processed,learn the
- whetherTo request information ifTo
- purpose of processing personal data andthey are used in accordance with their purpose,
- whetherTo know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing To
- request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,request
- Tothat these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred in case of correction, deletion, destruction of personal data,
- The person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems It has the right to object to the occurrence of a result against it,
- to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
ADAPTE DIGITAL BİLİŞİM A.Ş, registered in the registration number of the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce ……… .. MERSİS number, located at Adnan Kahveci Mahallesi, Çamlıtepe Caddesi Dora Park 5 Evleri A3 Blok Office No: 17/12 Beylikdüzü – İstanbul ., Is the Data Supervisor within the scope of KVKK.
The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by ADAPTE DIGITAL will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and on the internet address where this document is located, when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels:
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (0535) 564 80 08
ADAPTE DIGITAL, provided that the requests submitted are justified and responded within 30 days, positive / can give the negative answer in written or digital media. It is essential that the necessary procedures regarding the requests are free of charge. However, in case the transactions require a cost, ADAPTE DIGITAL reserves the right to request a fee. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board on the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.