Optimized Efficient Digital Model

The “Optimized Efficient Digital Model” (OEDM) is a comprehensive service package offered by Adapte Digital. This package is designed to help clients achieve the best results in digital businesses such as website, social media, digital advertising and marketplace management. OEDM offers a 30-hour digital management work program in total, with the strongest channel at 80% weight and the other channels with 20% weight. Thanks to this approach, our customers can implement a more efficient and effective digital strategy.

  • Optimized Efficient Digital Model

    Request a Call Back

    •  Ask a Question

      Optimized Efficient Digital Model

      Ask a Question

        ... people are viewing this right now

        Share
      Güvenli AlışverişTrust

      Optimized Efficient Digital Model Work Program (Overview):
      1. Most Powerful Channel Management (80% weight, 24 hours)
      o Analysis and optimization
      o Content strategy and planning
      o Tactics to increase engagement, conversion and follower count
      2. Other Channels Management (20% wt., 6 hours)
      o Analysis and optimization of other channels such as website, social media, digital advertising and marketplace management
      o Content strategy and planning
      o Tactics to increase engagement, conversion and follower count
      This 30-hour digital management business program will help our clients grow their businesses by focusing on their strongest channel and offering them the opportunity to implement a more efficient and successful digital strategy with other channels in mind.
      Sample Work Schedule (30 Hours):
      1. Website Administration (8 hours)
      o Website analysis and optimization
      o Increase user experience and conversion rates
      o Content updates and management
      2. Social Media Management (8 hours)
      o Reviewing and optimizing social media accounts
      o Creating content strategy and calendar
      o Implementation of tactics to increase interaction and follower count
      3. Digital Advertising Management (8 hours)
      o Target audience analysis and segmentation
      o Creation and management of advertising campaigns
      o Performance analysis and optimization suggestions
      4. Marketplace Management (6 hours)
      o Optimization of marketplace accounts
      o Product listing and pricing strategies
      o Sales and customer service management
      This 30-hour digital management business program will help our clients grow their businesses by giving them the opportunity to implement a more efficient and successful digital strategy.
      Growth Marketing Business Management
      Growth Marketing is a growth-oriented marketing approach and aims to expand the customer base of businesses, increase customer loyalty and ensure sustainable growth of revenue. It adopts an integrated approach in areas such as data analytics, experimentation and product development alongside traditional marketing strategies. Growth Marketing focuses on creating value throughout the entire customer lifecycle (awareness, interest, evaluation, purchase and loyalty).
      Growth Marketing business management has these key components:
      1. Goal Setting: Setting growth goals and focusing on priority areas to achieve these goals.
      2. Data Analytics: Collecting, analyzing and using data to gain insights; thus accelerating growth by making better decisions.
      3. Experimentation: testing different marketing strategies, product features and user experience changes; scaling the successful ones and quickly abandoning the less successful ones.
      4. Customer Lifecycle Focus: Creating value at every stage of the customer lifecycle and increasing customers’ loyalty to the brand.
      5. Team Integration: Working together with marketing, product development, engineering and other departments to produce joint solutions to achieve growth targets.
      6. Creative and Low-Cost Tactics: Aiming for rapid growth with low-cost and high-impact tactics by thinking outside of traditional marketing methods.
      Growth Marketing business management offers businesses the opportunity to stand out from the competition by providing faster growth, innovative strategies and flexibility. This approach is especially valuable for start-up and entrepreneurial companies and aims to achieve great success with less resources.

      SKU: ADAD2111393 Category: 
      My Cart
      Close Wishlist
      Close Recently Viewed
      Categories
      Hemen Bizi Arayın